Poodle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
904 Posts
For their looks and personalities and thirdly cause it would give me coat to practice on. I wanted a stunning dog, our old shepherd is a beautifully bread boy and gets noticed where ever he goes, it must be the show pony in me but I wanted a dog that would tun heads as well - and together when freshly groomed they are like a magnet for people :lol:

I read that spoos are quite independant and playful, the shepherd is very needy and has some seperation issues, he is quite bonded to me and I thought it woul dbe good to get a more independant dog - which T certainly is!

And finally cause I am a self taught learner groomer and I enjoy the time I spend clipping, brushing and bathing him. He has improved my skills out of sight and like someone said sometimes I don't want to do it, but then I think how wonderful he looks and feels when he is done, and he really enjoys the one on one time with me :smile: I have a good set up where I can bath anytime day or night so it's not so hard to find the right time to groom him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.