Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a secret money launderer. That is a silly person who almost always forgets to empty my pockets before putting clothes in the washer. Usually I find tissues all balled up but today it was $24 in paper currency and 40 cents in coins.

Here is the evidence to convict me.

laundered money.jpg

I hope I gave you all a good giggle. Now that you know it is a joke you can skip calling the FBI.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Haha. At least you know your money is clean.

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Mom used to hang laundered money on a clothes line in the basement near the washer. If you did not claim it in a few days it was hers.....likewise with any money found in Dad's reading chair cushions. Coins went in a coin jar in the kitchen....also Mom's.

We teased her about the money laundering often.

I am the bad person with tissues in the laundry.....good thing I live alone, Poppy doesn't complain about tissue in the laundry.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Nice find, I always like when someone doesn't empty money from their pockets and I find it in washer or dryer. Today my daughter borrowed my vest that I haven't worn in over a year and found $6.00. I told her to enjoy a cup of coffee one. LOL

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice find, I always like when someone doesn't empty money from their pockets and I find it in washer or dryer. Today my daughter borrowed my vest that I haven't worn in over a year and found $6.00. I told her to enjoy a cup of coffee one. LOL

I leave money in jacket and coat pockets too. It ends up being a nice find once it gets cold enough to need that coat again!

Reactions: mashaphan

·
Registered
378 Posts
I used to have a tissue-issue,but Otter loves to reach in my pockets,so...

Change collects in my car door until it is so full it falls out! One of our grocery stores charges for carts,so I HAVE to have a quarter nearby,no?:aetsch:

Martha

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lily is a tissue thief as well but sometimes even her pick pocket needle nose doesn't get into deep pockets and tissue wads fall ot of the washer anyway, but I washed a lot of money this weekend since I was still finding money this morning when I took the last stuff out of the dryer and folded it this morning. I used to live near a supermarket that required a quarter to unlock a cart, but then you got it back when you returned and relocked it. I hope you get your quarter back too.

Reactions: JenandSage

·
Registered
331 Posts
No tissue issue here, nor money laundering. But since I have two dogs, I have a doggy bag and dog treat issue. Liver treats are nicely rehydrated after going through the wash:(

I’m constantly finding poop bags at the bottom of my washing machine.
Unused ones thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts