Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is makes 2 large holes LOL!!! Ki-ki is on a mission to rid our yard of the moles! She digs until she is half way to china LOL!!! Not really they are more long then deep, but still lol, she is ruthless with the digging lol and she comes in with her nose all dirty, and its red clay ugh! LOL! I looked out the window and saw her with her head half buried lol! So I thought I would share.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Send her on to Missouri. I have moles too and my boy and girl I guess are too young and don't pay attention yet. I am going to stand out there with a shovel and bang them on the head. I can't stand what they do to the yard.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send her on to Missouri. I have moles too and my boy and girl I guess are too young and don't pay attention yet. I am going to stand out there with a shovel and bang them on the head. I can't stand what they do to the yard.
:rofl: I think I would rather send my toy there LOL! She LOVES truffles and from what I understand there are plenty there! LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hahaha...Where did the poodle go? Did she put Tynk in the hole to help her rat out that mole? It looks like Zoey is checking out the bushes for any stray critters. LOL. Ki Ki always looks like she is smiling.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is too cute. I love the first picture. And the pictures of her with dirt all over her nose...it's like she is saying "Did I do a great job or what!"

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Now that would make a hilarious picture! I can see a little back pack on her with a flower or two hanging out while she is digging furiously. LOL Ki Ki the gardener.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that would make a hilarious picture! I can see a little back pack on her with a flower or two hanging out while she is digging furiously. LOL Ki Ki the gardener.
OMG!!! That gave me images that made me laugh!!!!! I may just set it up for a pic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Passion, that's hilarious. I, too, love the first one...it's almost like she's saying "Hello, is anyone home?" It's so funny how poodles think they are being "helpful"...yeah, not so much ☺

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol @ Irish123 - Where in Missouri? We are in Springfield.
Ok, my mistake, when I was researching truffles, after Tynk brought 3 of them to me from my back yard lol, I say ALOT of referance to Missouri, but it was research by the University of MO! I am sorry. My mistake!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
moles - groundhogs - I don't know what I have but they are tunneling under all my lawn! ugh! you walk in the grass and its all squishy! anyone know how to get rid of them?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moles - groundhogs - I don't know what I have but they are tunneling under all my lawn! ugh! you walk in the grass and its all squishy! anyone know how to get rid of them?
Sounds like moles, the quickest way to get rid of them is to eliminate their food, grubs....get rid of the grubs and the moles will travel somewhere else. When we lived in SC our yard was like that, you could not walk in the yard without sinking about an inch into the ground lol, very spongy feeling. We got rid of the grubs and the moles left and went to our neighbors yard LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh, that is too coincidental. I had no idea that moles ate grubs. In another post regarding fleas, I mentioned beneficial nematodes. They get rid of several pests. Here is another link:

http://www.arbico-organics.com/beneficial-nematodes.html

They are sold in several places. I even found them at Wal Mart. I don't know if they will get rid of your moles, but the grubs will be gone.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, that is too coincidental. I had no idea that moles ate grubs. In another post regarding fleas, I mentioned beneficial nematodes. They get rid of several pests. Here is another link:

http://www.arbico-organics.com/beneficial-nematodes.html

They are sold in several places. I even found them at Wal Mart. I don't know if they will get rid of your moles, but the grubs will be gone.
I checked these out, I had never heard of them before, now my husband and I are already planning to purchase some when we buy our own house!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Enter the "I hate Moles Because..." Contest!

I just saw your posting on moles; you should enter this contest!

Sweeney's, a producer of mole-deterring products for consumers, has launched its third annual contest in search of the best "Mole Woes" stories.

One winner will receive a $500 gift card to Lowe's Home Improvement. Ten runners-up will receive a gift basket of mole-deterrent products.

Deadline to enter is Aug. 31.

To enter, visit www.wrsweeney.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts