Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saleen thus far has eaten and loved anything we've ever tried to give her. Favorites are skittles and gummybears or jelly beans. Yeah I know, super healthy.

We also like pickles and lemons which I need to get a photo of. I don't actually run around trying to get her to eat weird foods it just sort of happens, she's quick!

Anyway we discovered Saleen will not eat raw garlic, which is a good thing since she stole it. She ran to her crate with it and I assumed she had eaten it and was mad. That evening the whole bedroom smelled strongly of garlic and I was ready to kill hubby. He's the one who brought it into the house because he wanted to eat raw garlic himself for some health benifits, I kicked him out until the smell went away and now he takes garlic pills lol. Anyway I blamed him and said the pills were still making him smell. Nope it was the piece of garlic Saleen had stolen and stashed in her kennel. No wonder she didn't want to go in her kennel that night!!

By the way I did some research on garlic, didn't learn anything new which is a bummer, because I was bored when hubby first started talking about it. Interesting stuff the debate between harmful or not and how much or not at all along with what it supposedly can or cannot do. Couldn't find anything that I hadn't read before though so that was kind of a shame and made me feel like I was wasting my time.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Now there's a switch for you! Pickles and lemons but no garlic! LOL I have to see pics of her eating pickles and lemons.

Hope you're doing well.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Maybe she's just trying to protect herself from VAMPIRES! :scared:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe she's just trying to protect herself from VAMPIRES! :scared:
She's in the wrong household then... LoL. I LOVE vampires. My keychain says "trust me I'm a vampire" :p

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love vampires too, but more like the Anne Rice kind, not the Twi-lol sparkly kind. ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Real Vampires don't glitter. I wouldn't mind running into a Jasper or an Emmet though. My daughter is obcessed with Twilight so I know way to much about it. She'd rather run into a werwolf though....and she's only 11!

Im suprised she doesn't like garic. My dogs freak over garlic powder so I have to be careful to put it up out of the way. Im not a big garlic fan though.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I love vampires too, but more like the Anne Rice kind, not the Twi-lol sparkly kind. ;)
Real Vampires don't glitter.
I love you both! So, sososososossososososososo right!

------------------------------

I can't believe Saleen won't eat garlic! How crazy! She and my TQ sound like they have similar stomachs... I'll have to try the pickles on my springy girl!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm ashamed to admit I haven't so much read any of the twilight stuff though I am interested too. Never gotten around to it yet. I really admire anyone who can read a whole anne rice book, she is sooooooo wordy lol. Never gets to the point sometimes. Though I did want to name my first pair of rats Louie and Lestat lol but they turned out to be girls so we had Summer and Sabre.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Don't be ashamed...I am more ashamed that I read them ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts