Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
First off I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, without you all I wouldn’t be able to find my breeder and get my fur baby. She was recommend by a couple of people from my other post, I spoke to her for a couple of days which was good. I finally made my deposit and will get the pup in late July which works perfectly for me. I just got this good energy from her and she was so helpful, answered question and she seems very laid back. Here goes to my sleep and life lmao I will be obsessed with looking at puppy products and etc. I just wanted to share with you all and I appreciate each and everyone one of you!!!!!!!

Thank You

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations. July - I don't think I could handle the wait. Good on you.
thank you love I don’t think can wait either, I’ve already start looking at products and watching poodle videos on YouTube lmaooo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh, congratulations! This was just the happy thing I needed to end my day; I remember that feeling. I'm farther off than you from getting mine, but the feeling doesn't go away. My grandma (who just turned 87) and my grandpa (90) ask about my future poodle all the time-- they're totally aware that it'll be a while, they're just impatient poodle lovers =P they get me excited every time though remembering this feeling you're having now, the one of realizing you and the breeder like each other and agree and they're answering all your questions and you can tell they love talking about their dogs and their program and the tools and testing available and you start imagining this little poodle that looks like your favorite bitch in their program, maybe...

Thank you, new poodley friend, for sharing the joy. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wonderful news, I'm so happy for you and your future poo! Wishing many happy dreams for you between now and Gotcha Day :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, congratulations! This was just the happy thing I needed to end my day; I remember that feeling. I'm farther off than you from getting mine, but the feeling doesn't go away. My grandma (who just turned 87) and my grandpa (90) ask about my future poodle all the time-- they're totally aware that it'll be a while, they're just impatient poodle lovers =P they get me excited every time though remembering this feeling you're having now, the one of realizing you and the breeder like each other and agree and they're answering all your questions and you can tell they love talking about their dogs and their program and the tools and testing available and you start imagining this little poodle that looks like your favorite bitch in their program, maybe...

Thank you, new poodley friend, for sharing the joy. Please keep us posted.
awwwww thank you so much and I hope you get your future poodle soon. your grandparents are like get it now child lmaoooo. That’s why I choose that breeder she was extremely communicative and just-laid back. It was a great experience and all the feedback I received from you all made it easier and a smooth journey for me. I have Been going to bed at 2am since I gave my deposit loool, I’ve been looking at leashes and collars, beds etc lmao losing my mind already. I already picked a name that’s how crazy I am right now lmao and I will most definitely keep you all posted omg how could I not.

Thank you my new poodle that friend and happy Friday ❤

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wonderful news, I'm so happy for you and your future poo! Wishing many happy dreams for you between now and Gotcha Day :)
Thank youuuuu I appreciate you and all the information you shared with me, it truly made my journey easier. I haven’t been sleeping lmao, I’ve been watching poodle videos on YouTube lol. It is going to be a good day on gotcha day omg, I can already tell I will be crying all day lmao.

I appreciate you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts