Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol I don't ever go there as I get so mad at dumb ass people. I hate seeing adds like that, they are a miller or BYB as they don't want anything over 2yrs so they can breed it.

Yeah stupid people can suck it! :D

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
That can't be flagged?? I guess not since they aren't selling, what a shame. Interesting that they want to trade a male for a female lol, doesn't sound like a fair trade to me since to a BYB a female is surely more valuable than a male. What a shame... and wow aren't they very specific on what they want dog wise right down to the color/pattern. *shakes head*

Aiden, a tip that works well for me on craigslist is to do searches based on what I might want to look at. In reccent days it's been ferret related. That way I get to avoid all those heartbreaking adds that I would be unable to resist opening and would just make me mad.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like it's turned into some pretty heated debate and i've been reading it all afternoon (lol yay for productivity!) i was actually just looking on there to see if anyone was selling a large dog run but i might just build one myself.

I'm thinking of *trying* to grow grass in my backyard but to do this i'd need a run or something to keep the dogs in when they're outside just for a few weeks so they don't trample the new grass, once it's started growing it wouldn't be an issue.

They stay indoors mostly anyhow but they do like to roam the backyard for a bit each day.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Well darn, I just had to go and read the whole thing... now I'm all peeved

Love the reply to the person who can't believe how people treat their animals...

It says there is nothing wrong with trading dogs...

Well..... ummm ok??? Thats interesting.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
It can be flagged from anyone. Not just the editor's of craigslist.

Just a FYI , I agree people are pretty stupid.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I browse Craigslist ALL the time but not for animals . Stuuf I need cheap suck as comp programs and aquarium stuff.

I posted some of my cats for adoption on CL and you get so many retarded emails regarding your post.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Can't stand CL or Kijijji (whatever the heck it is). I avoid them like the plague, mostly b/c of the disgusting excuses for human beings in the animal sections. Also, b/c they are so lax on the "no selling animals" and "no prostitution" rules. As far as I can tell, everyone but the people in charge of those sites knows they are a great source for both. Seems like it would be a good source for the authorities to find animal abuse cases, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts