Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was $100 for the chair base..and I found a metal worker who made the bracket for me..I had to buy the MDF board..but he also cut it for me..he provided the gray plastic no-slip surface and cut that as well..he also put the whole thing together for me for $100.

So for $200 total I got a pretty nice grooming table made! It was well worth it. I wish I would have had him make it bigger..but live and learn. I plan on having another made in the near future and I will just keep it in mind.

He did a great job, it's really solid and should hold up to 500lbs he says. I hope I never have to test that theory!

I pretty much had Cameo send me close up photos of her table and had him kind of copy that design. He had his own ideas that he used but it works just the same and I am very happy with it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I really love that table...that would be my small table and I would have to have another BIG dog table too. I never care if my small dog table is hydraulic....I have a 36" stationary and a 54" hydraulic. I hope you get many good years of service from your new table.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Aidan, you are going to LOVE having a table that rotates :) Took me a little while to get USED to it (kept forgetting I could turn it, lol), but then you'll be spoiled rotten!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do love it already. I just need to buy the grooming arm next and i'll be all set. I've also considered getting the groomers third arm for our dryer.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! That is an impressive table. How I would love to have a table that could rotate. It looks super nice.

Is there a way you can have him make you a larger table top at some point and just replace the one that is on there? Of course, that could be the perfect excuse, uh, I mean 'reason' to get another table. ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Aidan, are you going for the Ultralift arm???? I'm tellin' ya, you'll NEVER be sorry :)

I have a third arm and I rarely use it since getting my stand dryer. I found that the one I have, doesn't stay in place well (wants to bend over) and is hard to get into the position I want it in. I guess the FORCE of my HV dryer may have something to do with that tho.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do plan on getting the arm from ultralift. I haven't found any others I like as well.

I wish I had a stand dryer. I have two force dryers but not a stand dryer yet.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I thin that table is wonderful. I'm envious. I'll have to see if my hubby can be handy and build something like that for me eventually

1 - 9 of 9 Posts