Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
This is my first post. I got Fifi my Black Standard on June 9 2020. I am so thrilled! I had my Toy Poodle for 17 years and she had to go over the rainbow bridge. It ripped my heart out, I swear! After she was gone we waited 8 months to get another dog and my H always wanted a Border Collie so we got Bandit 2 years ago. We love him as our child but decided to fill my dream of having a Spoo. What can I say! I used to come here and lurk without joining, I was waiting until I got her. Here I am and it is nice to meet you!
Sallygoodin
P.S. That is Fifi in the photo at 14 weeks on this last Tuesday. My user ID is sallygoodin. I wanted to change it to Fifi's Mom but will have to ask administrator. I didn't have her when I joined and didn't know for a long time what to name her.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone,
This is my first post. I got Fifi my Black Standard on June 9 2020. I am so thrilled! I had my Toy Poodle for 17 years and she had to go over the rainbow bridge. It ripped my heart out, I swear! After she was gone we waited 8 months to get another dog and my H always wanted a Border Collie so we got Bandit 2 years ago. We love him as our child but decided to fill my dream of having a Spoo. What can I say! I used to come here and lurk without joining, I was waiting until I got her. Here I am and it is nice to meet you!
Sallygoodin

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Oh do start a 52 week thread. It is always much fun to see the changes as they grow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Welcome, now give us puppy pictures to drool over.
I will..that is her on my Avatar at 14 weeks, I got her at 7 weeks and she is 14 weeks last Tuesday. I will learn about the Gallery. Not sure about a new photo every week. might not have time for coming back here and uploading photos every week.but will share from time to time when I can, I have lots of puppy photos from breeder and myself.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Congratulations. There’s nothing like a poodle. I do hope you post photos of Fifi

Reactions: Sallygoodin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excited for you! Congratulations!!! You and your husband have the two smartest dog breeds. Wouldn’t love to hear about Fifi’s adventures with Bandit in a 52 week thread:). Welcome to the Forum.
Thank you, the Smarts was the plan lol. No nagging, you tell them something once and they remember.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts