Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been lots of Men in Vans at Kerry's house, and we have been telling Mum all about them and telling her she should let us out to check them out. But she says we can only go out if we first sit quietly by the door, and are polite when we get there! What is the point of going out if you can't bark at the strange men?? And when the post lady comes Mum makes us sit down on the rug in the sitting room until after the letters have come through the door and she has picked them up, when the whole point of post is to dash to the door making as much noise as possible to scare monsters away, and to try and grab the letters before they hit the floor. Mum is pretty good about things like nice meals and long walks, but she is rotten when it comes to understanding the fun of jumping around barking and pretending to protect the house!

·
Premium Member
6,378 Posts
Dear Poppy,

My Momma doesn't understand either, I like to yell to tell her when the neighbor's cat comes up on our deck, or when the post lady comes and drops a package off at the door but really Momma is silly when I see Friend John outside and makes me stay in while she goes for a chat. Silly Humans.

Love Pia

·
Registered
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here, Pia! Tony is lovely and nearly always has biscuits for us, but Mum hardly ever lets us go and see him when he comes out to his car, even though we tell her he has opened his door. But she always stops to chat for ages when she meets neighbours (or most of them, anyway).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts