Poodle Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
My girls only bark when someone comes to the door. After they are in they settle down. They are calm and stay under my desk during the day while I work, love to go byby and they are the best dogs to be in public. I get compliments from strangers as well as friends. When we go to a restaurant or for drinks outside (only allowed outside in MD). I put a blanket on the ground or in one of the chairs and they will set there for hours. The boss is the 3.5 pound one, she either hates cats or wants to meet them I am not sure, but she goes nuts with a cat or a squirrel. I have trained all my poodles the same and they all act the same including my prior 5. So I think the main thing is the training.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don’t understand why some members here say that miniature poodles are not calm? Maybe I don’t understand the meaning of calm?

My dog is a couch potato. When I take her to run errands she’s quiet and well behaved. If the weather is miserable she doesn’t need long walks. She doesn’t bark when the doorbell rings or if we’re out driving in the car and someone is close.
Skylar, do you mind if I ask where you found this lovely dog? :)

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Reactions: NaturalPoodle
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.