Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY got some shots of Vinnie WITHOUT a toy in his mouth! Let me tell you, it took some doing. I had to take all the toys out of the yard, but then he would just swirl around my feet looking for me to start some weird game. So he found his own toy - ugh!

okey dokey... picked up all the sticks in the yard. I don't like the idea of him playing with sticks anyway - too many horror stories about dogs getting punctures. Then he decided to cooperate a bit. He just makes my heart melt when he looks at me like this!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Of course... I can't leave out the two other handsome men in my life!!

Robin (aka: Wegner's Energy In Flight sc, cd, rn, fch, mx, mxj, mxp2, mjp2, xfp) - my 11 year old Whippet:

Frank (aka: Razzo Chairman Of The Board Bellagio mx, mxj, oap, ojp, of) - my 6 1/2 year old Italian Greyhound:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
OH!! All of your guys have beautiful eyes, and I'm a sucker for eyes and expression. Looking at the second photo of Vinnie, I wouldn't be able to resist Vinnie either! Bet when he looked at you like that you had to run and get his toys on the double. He is simply stunning.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! At first, I thought you caught him in a BIG yawn. I didn't see the stick right away and was thinking to myself, "Wow, Marsha must wear her camera all the time to get these amazing shots."

He won't take his eyes off of you. Very few photos have him looking in another direction. He's just captivated. How sweet.

I also have to mention his haircut. The short ears look really good on him. Of course, the super clean fft look great. His top knot looks well proportioned too. Kudos to Vinnie!

Thanks for posting the rest of the family too. Robin and Frank look so sweet. One of my favorites is in another post where Vinnie is nosing Robin. She looks like she really enjoys his attention.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He is such a handsome little man, he must take after his 2 older brothers! Great pics. BTW, would you be able to tell me a good site to look on to learn all those MX.PXC,ARP, lol letters are for agility and such. Please....I found it one time and have not been able to find a conprehensive one again and dumb me forgot to save it LOL! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous pictures! At first, I thought you caught him in a BIG yawn. I didn't see the stick right away and was thinking to myself, "Wow, Marsha must wear her camera all the time to get these amazing shots."

He won't take his eyes off of you. Very few photos have him looking in another direction. He's just captivated. How sweet.

I also have to mention his haircut. The short ears look really good on him. Of course, the super clean fft look great. His top knot looks well proportioned too. Kudos to Vinnie!

Thanks for posting the rest of the family too. Robin and Frank look so sweet. One of my favorites is in another post where Vinnie is nosing Robin. She looks like she really enjoys his attention.
LOL - Robin is a boy - but I get that all the time. Robin is VERY tolerant of Vinnie. The IGs made the rules clear on day one and he respects them.

Thanks on the grooming compliments!! I love the short ears too - I used a 5F on them and really like the look. The topknot has been my biggest challenge. I want it to be a topknot, but want it blended into his ears and neck. I can see a couple places that I chopped a bit. Oh well... practice, practice, practice!!

Gosh in those first two pictures he looks demonic! O_O
LOL, he is a cutie though!
He is a little demon!!! He really is improving though - those adult teeth are starting to come in and his bad nipping has gotten soooo much better.

He is such a handsome little man, he must take after his 2 older brothers! Great pics. BTW, would you be able to tell me a good site to look on to learn all those MX.PXC,ARP, lol letters are for agility and such. Please....I found it one time and have not been able to find a conprehensive one again and dumb me forgot to save it LOL! Thanks!
This looks like a good one - it lists all the agility titles alphabetically. Some of the titles my guys have are not agility, but this will get you started:

http://www.bayteam.org/wiki/Agility_title_abbreviations

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Those are the most amazing pictures! He looks like a handful and he knows it. He is one beautiful spoo! You're two other dogs a lovely as well.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, That second picture is just priceless!! I love that one. What personality he has!

Of course I love the adorable head shots you got minus the stick... and how could we leave out the whippet and the iggy... *sigh* I just love them :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts