Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is on the "table". I used my Hubby's truck toolbox. Next time I will take my wooden table out though. I had to do a lot of bending using the toolbox!

I got my grooming stuff from Pet Edge today and boy was I glad! Poor Gentry has been WAY too hot in the house lately. I used my 40 blade and snapped on a metal comb, that left about an inch of hair. I scissored his head, all four legs and his tummy with my tiny little curved scissors. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my curved scissors, but they are WAY too small. I'll have to get a larger pair. All that scissoring took FOREVER...

Close up of his face.

And a fun body shot!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Gentry is a doll, he looks like he likes it too!! Good for you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
He looks very nice, good job! A grooming table will really help your back, I used to groom on my coffee table lol. I bought my grooming table used from another poodle person who upgraded their table. I have 10 inch curved sissors and I love them!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
he looks great! Just be very careful if your'e using the metal snap on combs over a 40 blade; they are inclined to shatter the teeth of a 40 blade and you're better using a 30!! I'd hate for your to ruin your blade...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
he looks great! Just be very careful if your'e using the metal snap on combs over a 40 blade; they are inclined to shatter the teeth of a 40 blade and you're better using a 30!! I'd hate for your to ruin your blade...
I second that, those awesome metal combs eat 40 blades :( even though it says it's ok to use them with a #40. I'd go get myself a #30 asap to avoid that problem.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info!! I do have a 30... I'll use that next time =) Thanks for the nice compliments!:itsme:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts