Poodle Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
Sisko isn't stressed now after being separated from my cats. I still haven't heard back from the rescue lady, his vet, or his breeder. I feel like his breeder abandoned him. I can't say how angry that makes me. It has been 4 days, but I have not actually heard back from her since early last year. Hopefully, I will get an email or call tomorrow from his vet.
What type of response/action are you hoping to get from his breeder? Did you sign a contract that requires any re-homing to go through her?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I was hoping that she would take him back and see if we could both work together to find him a great home.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not an unreasonable thought, most breeders Do and should take their dogs back.

How long ago did you contact the breeder? I never caught that (im also kind of dumb, may of missed it).

Maybe they are just busy? Thinking positivly.. Did you sign any sort of contract prohibiting you from sending your dog anywhere else but back to the breeder?

Reactions: Fenris-wolf

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Not an unreasonable thought, most breeders Do and should take their dogs back.

How long ago did you contact the breeder? I never caught that (im also kind of dumb, may of missed it).

Maybe they are just busy? Thinking positivly.. Did you sign any sort of contract prohibiting you from sending your dog anywhere else but back to the breeder?
It’s been day 5 now since I contacted his breeder. Okay, I will. No, I didn’t sign a contract.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ah, hm.. I don't quite know what to say. I hope it all works out.

Reactions: Fenris-wolf
41 - 48 of 48 Posts