Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bedtime excitement?
Chasing a dog who's chasing a mouse in our dining room?
Miniature poodle available for adoption?

To cut to the chase, Normie brought a live mouse in from his bedtime yard visit.

I am not a fan.

He was willing to trade it for a dried chicken treat, the mouse was returned to the yard (alive), and now he's searching for it just in case.

And I'm thinking about a bedtime brandy.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Or you could call it « panick attack » ! That’s what would have happened to me...

Beckie brought one a few days ago but it was outside. The poor thing was agonizing on it’s back. I’m still traumatized from it.

These miniatures and toys sure don’t act like the sophisticated dogs they’re said to be, lol !

(go for the brandy)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
My girls were baby bunny hunters. They'd find the nest and we'd get presents.

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
We have baby bunnies. I think that Asta just wanted to watch these baby bunnies in action. They are leaping on the drive and in the fields - what fun.

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
We have bunnies and I am glad our dogs have decided to coexist with them. We are enjoying the bunnies, but wouldn't feel the same if one landed in a messy heap on the kitchen floor.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
We have bunnies and I am glad our dogs have decided to coexist with them. We are enjoying the bunnies, but wouldn't feel the same if one landed in a messy heap on the kitchen floor.
With my guys it was mostly a matter of, "ooh, new squeak toy!" The bunnies probably would have been fine if they'd just gone limp and boring. But of course they never did.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
There's hardly anything worse than a gift of half a bunny on the bed. Yecccchhhhhhh.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Normie has moved on. We just used three small dabs of masking tape to mark where a new bedroom dresser will go. As I reached down to remove it, Normie swallowed.

The mouse family has been evicted from the backyard, so now that my voice has modulated a bit and my eyes are no longer ping-ponging, it's a good thing. Normie, on the other hand, is hoping for reinforcements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts