Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent $30 on this hoodie. Am I crazy???

Don't answer that. :doh:

I think Teddy's nose is getting lighter. I don't mind it so much, since it doesn't look out of place with his overall color.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I spent $30 on this hoodie. Am I crazy???

Don't answer that. :doh:

I think Teddy's nose is getting lighter. I don't mind it so much, since it doesn't look out of place with his overall color.
NO WAY!! Are you kidding me??? LOL! As if Teddy couldn't get any cuter:)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Oh I know that store! I don't think she'd really need it here in Hawaii though :lol: It does get down to the 50s occasionally, then she gets the shivers :lol:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL - didn't think of that. Are you sure you're not missing freezing your butt off? It was about 34 degrees in Bryant Park today. And for the second day in a row, I've worn the wrong coat for the temperature. I just can't get it right, I'm too hot or too cold. I remember growing up in the South and only having one coat, and it wasn't a very heavy coat either. Now I have half a dozen. :wacko:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I don't miss the weather that's for sure :lol: I grew up in the midwest, but three years here in Hawaii really gave me thin skin, so those three years in NYC were a killer :lol:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I just saw this. Teddy is adorable! Atticus' nose has lightened to that color also, it might turn back to black in the summer though. The same thing happened to our golden but the older she got it stopped turning black and is just pinkish brown now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts