Poodle Forum banner

"I believe this is yours?"

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  cowpony 
#1 ·
Peggy knows she's not supposed to play with our wool dryer balls, so now, when she finds one, she's quick to bring it to me....even if I don't especially want it.

What does your poodle bring you?

See less See more
#2 ·
That sweet face. It’s a win win, she’s very smart. She gets a second to play with it while taking it to you so you can’t be mad ?.
Nothing. She brings nothing. She’s a dare devil that loves the thrill. She will find things, socks especially (I don’t know how), and come show us she has them and when we say drop it she’ll pretend to be dropping it and then run away and go under our bed.

#9 ·
That sweet face. It’s a win win, she’s very smart. She gets a second to play with it while taking it to you so you can’t be mad ?.
Nothing. She brings nothing. She’s a dare devil that loves the thrill. She will find things, socks especially (I don’t know how), and come show us she has them and when we say drop it she’ll pretend to be dropping it and then run away and go under our bed.
Poodles LOVE to be chased. It's in their DNA. ?

#11 ·
Toys, toys, and more toys. Thats what Violet brings me. Occasionally she will bring me a sock, but mostly she can't get them. If she HAS a leaf (very common) she most definitely doesn't show it to me. She wants to keep it as long as possible. I'm just waiting for the day she brings home a puppy or kitten and wants to keep it, haha.

#13 ·
Noelle brings me toys if she wants to play. She also steps on a button that says, "Dude, you nailed it!" I taught her to step on this silly button for our trick dog title and she just loves doing it. Now, I hear, "Dude, you nailed it!" and I know Noelle is asking to be trained. After she smacks the button, I click and treat. Noelle then flings herself into heel position and sits. What next, mom? What do we do next? Cutest thing ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.