Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am feeling very bouncy, even at the end of quite long walks, which is making my Mum very happy for some reason. I don't have to wear a t-shirt any more, and my tummy is not tickly, and I even let the nice ladies at the vets give me some treats, although I am still not sure about that place (don't like the smell). But my Mum says that as it is just 4 weeks since she found a lump on my tummy she thinks we have come through very happily, and just need a bit more confidence and stamina building to put it all behind us.

Today it was very wet and windy and Sophy said it was not nice and she didn't want to go for a walk even though Mum walked up the path in the rain for ages, so we went to my favourite shop instead and had a lovely time wriggling under all the display stands to find the biscuits lost there. And Mum bought some nice treats and put the bag in her pocket, and much later when we had finished supper I found Sophy in the hall and she had got the bag out of Mum's coat pocket where it was hanging up, and I went and asked Mum if I could have some too, and Mum was Not Pleased, but said I could have one small biscuit but Sophy Had Had Enough, and then she took the bag away and put it out of reach. Mum says that if Sophy was a human she would be probably running the world by now, because she knows exactly what she wants, and exactly how to get it!

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Dear Poppy,

I am glad you are bouncing again! I was on two eternal stretches of enforced no bouncy and it was terrible. I love Sophy even though she doesn’t look like us. I admire an intrepid female who is also a skilled treat thief.

Your pal,

Buck

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Hi Poppy, so glad you’re feeling better! Maybe the smell at the vet will go away if they give you enough treats. Sounds like Sophy has the right idea there
Rory xx

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Lily and Javelin say it is good to be bouncy!

Reactions: fjm

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Oh Poppy it is good to hear you are feeling bouncy again.........but not so good that Sophy went 'piggy' on you!! Not fair that she got more than her share of treats all at one time!! You better have a talk with her to include you next time!!!

Your Friend,
MOLLY

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Dear Poppy,

We are all so glad you found your bouncy! Sophy was a bit cheeky, sneaking the treats and not sharing with you, but it did keep you out of trouble :)

Remo, Neo and Rose

·
Registered
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Mum says I shopped Sophy - I don't know what that means as we were at home and not at the shops. I just jumped up and down and told Mum she had to come into the hall straight away, as Sophy had lots of treats and I didn't have any; I didn't go shopping - we'd already done that!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Oliver and I are so happy Poppy is feeling well and just about 100% back to herself :). And Oliver sends congrats to Sophy for her skills. He shares a bit of similar expertise himself.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Oh good, Poppy. I am so glad you're feeling bouncy. I don't blame Sophy for not wanting to walking in the cold rain. I don't likes going walking in it either. I'm glad you're feeling better. I am not glad that Sophy got in the treats and didn't remember to share. Francis does that to me sometimes. Tell Sophy to share next time!

Love,
Noelle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts