Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I only just found this forum and was looking for a good forum to join. It appears this one is pretty active.my first name is Pat and my 9 month-old puppy is Parker. Parker is the fifth toy poodle I have owned and his daddy is an AKC champion. We live in Missouri. my daughter said I was crazy for getting this puppy as I'm 74 years old as of Jan 6. however I do have to say he's quite a little handful he's extremely hyper. I like to get to know a lot of you. I will picture of Parker here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone help me here I don't know where the word alcoholic came up in my post that shouldn't be there. And then there's a picture of an afghan that's not mine and I didn't mean to post a picture of Parker two times. I did this on my cell phone so I don't know what's going on please help me fix my post

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,808 Posts
Welcome and happy birthday! Parker is beautiful.

I see you triple posted. If you'd like to edit any of your posts, you can click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post you would like to edit, then choose Edit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be nice if I could find an edit button that was supposed to say his daddy is an AKC champion.

I see you triple posted. If you'd like to edit any of your posts, you can click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post you would like to edit, then choose Edit.

I would love to edit it but there is no added up there where my three dots are I have tried everything I have a list but no edit maybe an administrator will come along

·
Super Moderator
9,055 Posts
Welcome @Parker's Mommy! I edited your post for you (removed the extra photos and fixed that funny typo).

For future edits, here are your three dots:

Clicking them should bring up a list of options, including edit.

If you don’t see an edit option, take a screen shot of what you do see on your end and we can help you troubleshoot.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Hi and Welcome from Kansas! I'm in the suburbs of the KC metro area.

Parker is adorable, and many of us can relate to the challenges of puppy energy!
Sorry to laugh at that screenshot, but that is priceless lol. I'm picturing a drunk poodle at a piano bar for some reason :).

Reactions: Mfmst

·
Premium Member
10,017 Posts
Welcome to Parker and PM! Handsome little guy, worth all the shenanigans of puppyhood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts