Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a burfday and Mum says I am 10 but she can't think how it happened 'cos to her it seems only a few months since I first came here (it seems forever to me - a whole lifetime). And she was going to give me a bath and clip today, but it seemed a bit mean on my burfday, and it is raining too much for a walk, so she has got all the toys out and we are playing lots of games of hunt the treat instead. We wait in the hall and Mum hides treats everywhere then she says "OK!" as she opens the door and we find them and it is a really good game. She says this afternoon if it is still raining we can go to my favourite shop and hunt or treats there, too!

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Happy Birthday Poppy!:birthday: We sure think you have a fun life. If you don't get walkies, your nice mum makes sure you have fun anyhow. Hide and find the treats is a really fun game. We sure wish for you to have lots more fun birthdays Poppy! Have fun going to the shop too! And you lucked out getting to skip the groom. That can be kind of a long, boring time, huh.

Many happy days are wished for you! And your mum.:angel:

Reactions: fjm

·
Premium Member
4,462 Posts
Happy Birthday Poppy. I wish my Mum would play hide the treats, that sounds like a lot of fun. Your friend, Asta

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I think 10 is a very special birthday. You should get a very, very special birthday dinner, walkies, and lots of hugs today!

Love,
Zoe (who is looking forward to a special birthday in the future!)

·
Premium Member
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It rained and rained and rained all day and has only just stopped, so Mum says we had better have a birthday week and do lots of nice things when the weather is a bit better. Supper was chicken and rabbit and beef and pumpkin and carrots and beans, so same as usual but jolly good! And I have had lots and lots of cuddles, too.

I think there should be cake on a burfday, though. Mum says perhaps when visitors come next weekend there will be cake or dogs as well as hoomans - I shall keep reminding her!

Poppy xx

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Happy birthday Poppy!! If it was my birthday I’d have definitely still wanted to walk in the rain and take ages and ages smelling all the nice smells that smell really different when it rains. Hide the treat sounds like lots of fun and so does birthday week! I’ll celebrate for you as well! X Rory

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Happy Double Digits Birthday Poppy! I think a week of celebrating a birthday should be mandatory! After all you are only 'that' age once in your life! A special treat every day for a week......YES!:love2:

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Happy Birthday ten times over to Dear Poppy!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Congratulations Poppy. I am sure you had a wonderful day full of treats, games and lots of fun. You are so lucky to have a sister and Mommy who love you so much! Happy Birthday, Dear Poppy, Happy Birthday to you!

·
Premium Member
23,881 Posts
Lily says welcome to being ten!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts