Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal
We are new to Poodle Forum, but not new to poodles. This little girls is new to our family. We chose Kerbie Ann as her name. She is currently 9 1/2 weeks old and weighs 11.5 pounds. She is a rescue pup and I look forward to sharing more about her when time permits! Just wanted to create this as post#1 and say “Hello” to everyone here.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Welcome. Kerbie Ann is adorable, I love the flash of white on her chest. You are extremely lucky to have found a rescue puppy at such a young age.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
3,961 Posts
Hello! Welcome to you and Kerbie Ann. I adore her mismark!

·
Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle 02/20/21
2,812 Posts
Welcome to you and Kerbie-Ann! Looking forward to seeing more of you and Kerbie-Ann! Sooo pretty! 😍

·
Registered
Luca red tpoo and Matteo blue Spoo
299 Posts
Welcome to you both. Looking forward to reading about her shenanigans :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I am new too! She is so pretty! How do you post a question? I can't seem to figure it out? I can read everyones and reply to them, but I am not seeing a way to post myself?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kerbie comes to us from Thistle Hill animal rescue near West Plains, Missouri. Based on the information we received, she was purchased by the rescue operation from a “breeder auction”. From the googling I could do, the breeder has had a number of findings for insufficient care of their breeding poodles. I can’t independently verify this, so I will refrain from identifying the original breeder.
However, if true it would seem that this little girl would likely have spent her life as a “puppy mill momma” and that’s why the rescue organization buys pups like this to be adopted by a family. The adoption application requires an agreement to have a spay completed within one year.
There’s more backstory to share, but I’ll fill you in as time allows.
Also, I hope to chronicle Kerbie’s development and growth on this forum in the long term.
Thanks to all forum members for your interest!

·
Premium Member
10,488 Posts
I love her! What a grim future she would have had, so even at the beginning of her story, it’s going to have a happy ending. Her blaze of white is striking. Congratulations on Kerbie Ann!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi! I am new too! She is so pretty! How do you post a question? I can't seem to figure it out? I can read everyones and reply to them, but I am not seeing a way to post myself?
Hi!

See your profile pic on the top right of the screen? To the left of that is a NEW button. Click there and then on the next screen in the same general top right area it will say CREATE POST in a brown box.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Hi!

See your profile pic on the top right of the screen? To the left of that is a NEW button. Click there and then on the next screen in the same general top right area it will say CREATE POST in a brown box.

Hope that helps.
I've never even noticed that option :).

I've always navigated directly to PF using the Full Forum Table of Contents page as my home page but from there you'd do much the same, Look to the upper right corner of the forum you want to start your thread in and do as Meisha wrote.

Font Screenshot Software Electronic device Technology

Carnivore Screenshot Font Technology Software

1 - 20 of 30 Posts