Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
As you become familiar with my posts you will see I am a bit of a health enthusiast. :) I was browsing an allergy catalogue for Mission Allergy given to me by my allergist. Did you know your pet can also be allergic to dust and dust mites? I swear this sounds like a commercial but no one is paying me, LOL. Anyway, they can, and if you notice your dog scratching a lot or having signs of allergies, you might check out some of the beds this company makes. The material they use is a microfiber that is too smooth to be colonized by nasty old dust mites. I myself suffer from dust and dust mite allergy so I thought it was just a neat idea I'd pass along. The beds are attractive looking too... nice muted colors that wouldn'tlook too out of place anywhere. If Fido needs a bed anyway it might be a decent insurance to buy one with this quality.

·
Super Moderator
5,199 Posts
Thank you for the tip! I'm also very careful when it comes to the foams used in dog beds. It's so poorly regulated, even for humans.

Was very happy when I stumbled upon this very affordable bed that is actually CertiPUR certified:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi everyone,
As you become familiar with my posts you will see I am a bit of a health enthusiast. :) I was browsing an allergy catalogue for Mission Allergy given to me by my allergist. Did you know your pet can also be allergic to dust and dust mites? I swear this sounds like a commercial but no one is paying me, LOL. Anyway, they can, and if you notice your dog scratching a lot or having signs of allergies, you might check out some of the beds this company makes. The material they use is a microfiber that is too smooth to be colonized by nasty old dust mites. I myself suffer from dust and dust mite allergy so I thought it was just a neat idea I'd pass along. The beds are attractive looking too... nice muted colors that wouldn'tlook too out of place anywhere. If Fido needs a bed anyway it might be a decent insurance to buy one with this quality.
View attachment 463764
I have a friend whose dog has been tested as being allergic to dust mites.. as well as humans. Truly. Maybe this bed would be good for her boy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts