Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
They have 20% coupons too sometimes : )

Shipping heavy items from HF is normally not too much $$... did you see how much $ to ship to Canada?

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
I've gotten a couple items from them SUPER HEAVY, they had to come truck freight (probably this item too) and shipping was like $30!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't contact them but it says shipping is $75. With the exchange, custom and shipping it's still probably a better deal then buying a real one. I'm just wondering if it would be high enough. Anyone ordered one?

Web site says :
Table dimensions: 32" L x 19-3/4" W;
Table height: 11" min., 34-1/2" max.;
Caster size: 5" diameter x 2" W (2 ridgid, 2 swivel);
Overall dimensions: 43" L x 19-3/4" W x 38-1/4" H
Weight: 180 lbs.

It says the table height is 34-1/2" max but the overall dimension is 38-1/4? so I'm not sure

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
You could always build a box on top of it but then it may be harder to get the item on the table in the first place ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking of building a box under and with the wheels it seemed unlikely but on top would be better yes :elefant:

I have looked for barber chair but haven't had any luck.

My son is suppose to be moving his stuff to his new house in the fall and I'm thinking of expanding my grooming room. I'm on the washer and dryer at the moment and it works ok but I'm buying everything I see so I'll run out of room soon :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts