Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone in the path or with friends or family in the way all are taking needed steps to be safe. It looks like things could be rough for the Carolinas coming so hot on the heels of Florence.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
Officially sick of ALL of our national disasters and potential ones. I pray Hurricane Michael is a dud. Mother Nature can be another kind of mother, for real:(

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Mfmst, yes lets hope it's a dud. Hope everyone remains safe.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a dud by any stretch of the imagination! Strong cat 4, but thankfully moving fast. Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Hurricanes are starting to look like an average Tuesday. Global warming has brought us to our knees. I didn't know it was about to hit FL until Monday. I hope everyone is going to be safe because it is cat 4 when it hits N. FL.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snow I don't think anyone knew it was coming before Monday. This one formed and intensified very fast.

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
I was shocked by how much Michael intensified overnight. Poor Florida and all the other states in its path. Hurricane preparedness and supplies should be mostly in place at the beginning of the season. A new tip I learned was to store your appliances and electronics models and serial numbers on the computer for insurance claims.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts