Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to spoos, getting one when I go for spring break. Idk where to get one, what color, or anything like that as of yet. Just been read'n up on the breed and familarizing myself with.. everything I can that pertains to this breed that I hear so often is "the perfect breed of dog... xcept the grooming"

I am very familiar with training dogs. I uhh.. Well when I get my spoo Imma feed him kirkland super preem chicken and rice and every 3 months switch between that and kirkland lamb and rice.. just to get some variety in the diet (slowly transitioning between the foods) I heard from a vet that that is healthier.

Ummm.. Idk.. what else would u guys want to know?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx =P
I hope so too, I was going to get a pup from a friend of mine, she got two puppies from somewhere near by and her old dog doesnt like the more dominant of the pups so she wanted to know if I wanted the puppie, but they eyes looked... like a pugs.. like all bulging out. Is that normal for puppies?

[because of the eyes I decided Id rather go to a breeder..]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome. I know you will love your spoo. I have a miniature and he is so lovable and so smart. They say poodles are the smartest dogs. Can't wait until you get yours and let us see pictures

Debby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts