Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any US kennels that have dogs from Kennel Huffish? I was looking at the Huffish site and drooling over her dogs. I'm not planning on getting another dog in the near future, just curious. If I could go to Sweden and get one, I would in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Not sure where they are, IM in Australia. But will say there is a Huffish dog here that was imported years ago, he is a stunning dog.:whoo:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Go and talk to Antigua Poodles which is in Texas too. She had dogs bred out to Huffish lines. My boy Sting's sire is from Antigua (Antigua's Dont look back) and he was bred from a Huffish Sire. The first couple generations in his pedigree are Huffish....Yea for me huh!

I love Huffish Poodles as well. Just beautiful!!!!

http://www.antiguashowdogs.com/poodles.htm

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Go and talk to Antigua Poodles which is in Texas too. She had dogs bred out to Huffish lines. My boy Sting's sire is from Antigua (Antigua's Dont look back) and he was bred from a Huffish Sire. The first couple generations in his pedigree are Huffish....Yea for me huh!

I love Huffish Poodles as well. Just beautiful!!!!

http://www.antiguashowdogs.com/poodles.htm
I know they are nice dogs I still want that female lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Does anyone know of any US kennels that have dogs from Kennel Huffish? I was looking at the Huffish site and drooling over her dogs. I'm not planning on getting another dog in the near future, just curious. If I could go to Sweden and get one, I would in a heartbeat.
You can get one shipped if you like. Probably add another $600.00-$700.00 on purchase price for shipping but dogs come over often. Im pretty sure they would only ship out a show prospect to a show home though. No need to send a pet this far. Getting the recongition in the ring in the US, thats a plus for them.

I'd seriously consider purchasing a dog straight from them in a year or two. Time will tell and money too. lol

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the answers! I will definately check out Anitigua. I had seen that kennel linked somewhere but the link was broken, so thank you for providing this one. Secreto, I would love to have a dog straight from Huffish. Even if I had the cash and was willing to show it, I don't think she would want a completely green handler showing one of her dogs here, LOL.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thanks for the answers! I will definately check out Anitigua. I had seen that kennel linked somewhere but the link was broken, so thank you for providing this one. Secreto, I would love to have a dog straight from Huffish. Even if I had the cash and was willing to show it, I don't think she would want a completely green handler showing one of her dogs here, LOL.
I know breeders (in US) that have sold there puppies to the UK as pets. It is done but not everyone is willing. I'd love to have a pretty female one day and get some semen sent over for a breeding from a nice Huffish dog.

Oh the possibilites in trying to produce pretty dogs. Maybe one day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts