Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband, Mickey, has really gotten into the spoos lately. I found him surrounded by the dogs while watching TV a few nights ago and took some shots.

This is a really good show, isn't it Billy?

Brandy, can't you see we're watching TV?

Awwww, dad, I love you!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Spoospirit, Looks like your Hubby is lovin' it. Theres nothing as sweet as cuddling up on the sofa with a fuzzy spoo or two on a cold winters night is there?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Love it! They have such a way of getting into your heart. Billy looks like such a big fluff ball. How I would love to give him or Taffy a big squeeze.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
......they love it. My BF has become a big mush ball over the spoos~

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is the man who said to me when i brought my first spoo puppy home " what the he** is that?!" lol

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
this is the man who said to me when i brought my first spoo puppy home " what the he** is that?!" lol
HEY!!!! That's exactly what *MY* hubby said when he saw 8 week old Chalumeau sitting in Katy's lap (he was out of town at the hunting shack the weekend we went to pick Meau up - he didn't know we were serious about adding another pet to our pack so he was taken by surprise - just a little! :))

Fast forward a couple of months and here's David, actively helping me research spoo breeders so we could have one of our own! He fell in love with Meau so fast that he was more than willing to add just one more for US! :lol:

Don't concern yourselves with David's facial expression - that's how he ALWAYS looks when there's a camera about! He does love the girls, though!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts