Poodle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone's poodle throw his/her head back and howl? TEddy cracks me up when he is playing and everyone is playing too he throws his head back and howls. Maybe he is part wolf?:tongue:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Eli does this very loud howling/whine when I come home and the anticipation is too much.

My Rat Terrier however howls to the Happy Birthday song. She doesn't howl at anything else but a fire truck occassionally. Its too cute....she's always present during Birthday parties so she can help sing the song. lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sam howls when our tornado sirens go off. That used to be the only time, until a couple weeks ago my Aunt was visiting with her 2 year old grandson and Sam was VERY jealous of him. I took him outside and left Sam in the house and he started howling. It was so pathetic!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Haven't heard T howl so far but he does make funny smoochy noises after a grooming session. Once we're sitting on the couch and he is snuggled up he puts his head on my shoulder and kinda snuffles - very sweet :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.