Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone's poodle throw his/her head back and howl? TEddy cracks me up when he is playing and everyone is playing too he throws his head back and howls. Maybe he is part wolf?:tongue:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Eli does this very loud howling/whine when I come home and the anticipation is too much.

My Rat Terrier however howls to the Happy Birthday song. She doesn't howl at anything else but a fire truck occassionally. Its too cute....she's always present during Birthday parties so she can help sing the song. lol

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just get a kick out of how he holds his head way back and howls. Thanks Jenn - I like that picture too. They have a lot more hair right now! lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sam howls when our tornado sirens go off. That used to be the only time, until a couple weeks ago my Aunt was visiting with her 2 year old grandson and Sam was VERY jealous of him. I took him outside and left Sam in the house and he started howling. It was so pathetic!

·
Registered
627 Posts
That's funny! Max hasn't done that but he does something funny. In the morning when he stretches, he does the bow with his head down low and does this growly thing that is so adorable!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Haven't heard T howl so far but he does make funny smoochy noises after a grooming session. Once we're sitting on the couch and he is snuggled up he puts his head on my shoulder and kinda snuffles - very sweet :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts