Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiYa! It took me 41 years to get my dream dog but I got her! This is Duchess Put Tzer Zow Pebbie aka Zowie after her first "Big Girl" grooming and Mini Me. Pictures of my first grooming disaster will be in a whole other post... ya- that bad.

OMG ppl I am IN LOVE!!! That pic was taken 4 months ago when she was 6 mos old. Zowie is now 10 months old and a whopping 50 lbs. She is SUCH a good girl(cept she knows how to quietly peek up on the kitchen counters and steal ppl food) ! My bff gave her to me for my Bday last July when Zowie was 4 1/2 mos old. (Came from a breeder so had no training) Zowie was potty trained in 2 weeks! These dogs are smart as hell and I love it! I have another Dog Ty, he's a Border Collie/Golden Retriever mix and they are great together. Here's Ty, he's a lover not a fighter-

Anyhoo, I am fully enjoying being the Mommy to a Standard Poodle just as I always knew. I must admit that as much as I had read about the breed and the grooming demands I really had no idea. It's SO easy if you know what you're doing and consistent with it. I learned that the hard way.....

I'm a night owl so I hope there are more out there lke me around these parts!

Oh and-

*SMOOCHEZ*

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
welcome!!! There's just something very special about these guys isn't there!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crud it posted the wrong pics in the wrong areas :( Lemme go find out how to edit. Those are all pics from when we brought her home at 4 1/2 mo old.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes there is!!! There is NOTHING better in the doggie worls than when she smiles at me :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh well, chalk it up to a noob for messing up her first post LOL!

Here's a pic Of Zowie and Mini Me after Zowie's first big girl groom at 6 months-

·
Registered
151 Posts
What a beauty! You're right - there's nothing to warm the heart more than puppy smiles and kisses! Your pictures are great - and I love the captions:) Welcome!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Wow, she is so pretty!
Standard poodles are truly something special :)
I constantly hear stories of people living their lives, plodding along, and then in bounces a standard poodle, and life is so much better with them!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome - thanks for posting pictures! She is a doll!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts