Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im Brad from Oz.
Have had poodles since i was 12 when i aquired my first Tiffany- a white mini, which started my love affair with the breed.
Atm i have 4 poodles (and counting LOL), Coco Chanel, a white toy. Beau, a brown Toy, Bubbles, white toy (show dog, see other thread) and my latest addition Charlotte, who is a cream/ very light apricot, either very large toy or tiny mini or combo???? lol.
I will fill you in on Charlottes tragic story soon, and post piccies of the family as soon as i get a chance.
I am also a professional groomer and worked as a vet nurse prior to that, and have had my own grooming salon for 4 years (www.k9kutz.com.au)
Sivaro, Bubbles breeder and my very dear friend introduced me to this site a few weeks ago, so Hi all, pleased to meet u :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
:welcome: Brad. Great to see you finally arrived last night. :D

Dont be scared to show your other furkids, they all love looking at pics here.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:welcome: Brad. Great to see you finally arrived last night. :D

Dont be scared to show your other furkids, they all love looking at pics here.
SO Siv, this is the charming personality friend you "warned" us would be joining LOL!!!! Welcome Brad! I always enjoy "meeting" new people!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yes it is matey.

How rude of our forum members. Is it cause Brad is my friend. So many ppl were on here yesterday and only one welcome apart from me. Even the admin who never replies even on my threads. So welcoming for us Aussies. :nono:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi P4P, thanks, lovly to meet you to :)

Bahahahahahaha they all hate me already, and i thought i was being on my best behaviour LMAO!!!!!!!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome : )

:clap:

Sivaro thanks for bringing another good one to the forum : ) : ) Make sure he entered your username when he signedup ;) You get referral bonus points hehehe

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes it is matey.

How rude of our forum members. Is it cause Brad is my friend. So many ppl were on here yesterday and only one welcome apart from me. Even the admin who never replies even on my threads. So welcoming for us Aussies. :nono:
LOL!!! Tisk Tisk Siv, I look at the time and seems the welcome came a little late but it was very warm LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Howdy back to ya Brad. Sorry my welcome is late. Thanks for letting us know how rude we all were about our not welcoming Brad Siv. Can't wait to see your pictures. And a "BIG" thank you for rescuing some of your fur babies. Again, welcome to this forum, I think you'll really like it here.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Brad, I thought that I had read that you had rescued some of your poodles, but when I went back and reread them I don't seem to see that any place, so maybe I was thinking about someone elses post? Maybe yours are all show dogs, I don't know, I am really confused right now.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Brad, I thought that I had read that you had rescued some of your poodles, but when I went back and reread them I don't seem to see that any place, so maybe I was thinking about someone elses post? Maybe yours are all show dogs, I don't know, I am really confused right now.
Yes I wrote that on a thread somewhere, not sure if its the Bubbles thread.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Howdy back to ya Brad. Sorry my welcome is late. Thanks for letting us know how rude we all were about our not welcoming Brad Siv. Can't wait to see your pictures. And a "BIG" thank you for rescuing some of your fur babies. Again, welcome to this forum, I think you'll really like it here.
Sorry but it upset me to see how many ppl had visited the site and some that come into his thread and then left with out a post. Then another newbie joins and there was about 4 - 5 posts. yes it upset me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Fuzbutz :)

Yes Nancy mentioned somewhere else that i have some rescues.

My first Poo, was a rescue, Beau my brown was a rescue and my newest addition Charlotte is a rescue. I have a very special friend who does poodle rescue here in Sydney through the dogs home, its incredible how many poodle they get through, some in most hideous condition, my friend has 6 poodles herself all rescues which she has ended up keeping for one reason or another, she also has upto 6 foster poodles looking for homes at anyone time, its crazy poodles have become a bit of a fad and are also mixed up in the terrible designer breed crap, so she is getting more and more poodles through her doors.
I have a real soft spot for dogs that have been neglected and abused, i like to take on the "fixer upers" and watch the trasnformation as they blossom into a new soul. I have also rescued a shih tzu and a peke over the years, and given them a transformation lol.

Great way to get dogs, any sort, even poodle, if your not fazed about pedigree etc, cant see why anyone would be mad enough to go to a pet shop or byb when so many little doggies are been pts everyday!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I understand completly Sivaro, but I really don't think that it was intentional. Brad signed up on the week end and people just seem to pop in and out most of the time on week ends, versas week days, probably spouses getting upset with other half for spending time on computer instead of with them? Everyone on this forum seems to really respect you, and all of your opinions and good advise and I am sure that all are very happy to have a friend of yours join the forum. Oh, I did go back and find the post where you talked about Brad rescuing some of his dogs. Also I think "Bubbles" is adorable, as all of your dogs are.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts