Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum about a year ago as I began my research on poodles (specifically standards), and as I am starting to get more serious about finding a breeder I decided I should make a post! I will be in the market for a pup around spring/early summer of next year and I am excited to have a place to ask all my poodle-y questions. If anyone reading this recommends any certain standard poodle breeders in or around Texas, I’d be happy to hear about them! Thanks!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome. I can't offer your suggestions for breeders, but there are others here who will be able to help you.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! You will find lots of recommendations for Poodles here! Just look in our Poodle Talk subforum threads and you will find what you are looking for! BTW there are some really good breeders in Texas!

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Donnchada comes to mind as a good breeder in your area. There are a couple of members here who have lovely Donnchada dogs.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
There are several of us who have Donnchada Poodles. Betty Brown is the breeder and they are located in Plantersville TX. Another forum member who has a Donnchada standard recommended Betty to me when I lost my previous girl. I could not be happier with Poppy or the experience I had working with Betty. She is a very experienced breeder/owner handler and you could not go wrong with a pup from Betty.

Here is a picture of Poppy. She is now 2 1/2 yrs old.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts