Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone!!! My wife Chrissy and I have a 6 month old, black, female mini named Pepper. She's our first dog as a couple (and we've been together for 24 years!) and we absolutely love her. In fact, she's curled up in a ball in her bed napping as I type this. We're glad that we stumbled across this forum and look forward to getting to know some of you through the threads.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! We would love to see photos of your girl...we are all a bit photo crazy here!

How lovely that your first dog together is a Poo. You will never be sorry, and will likely always have one now. They have a way of wriggling into your heart, and your home just never seems the same without one!!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
om man, I bet your little poodle is spoiled beyond belief....after 24 years of marriage and this is your first dog as a couple, its like being infertile for years and finally concieving your first child. I hope you can post pictures of her in bed, playing with toys, dressing up in all her clothes and and driving around in her Barbie car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, she's a little spoiled, but I defy anyone to NOT spoil her once they get to know her.

We'll post some pics soon, I'm just setting up a new camera and computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts