Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this at the bottom of a reply in a thread I started; "
The Following User Says Thank You to [omitted] For This Useful Post"

This seems like a cool feature! But I couldn't figure out where, or how to use it. Any insight?

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
The blue "thanks" button appears on all posts except your own. It's next to the choices - "quote", "MQ" and "QR" buttons.

I don't know what the correct protocol is for using them. I've used to let a poster know that I read their post, or I supported what they said or to thank them for posting a response to a post that I made.

I'm curious to see what other people say about using the Thanks button.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
The thanks button isn’t available on the mobile interface - maybe it is on the app, but not the mobile web browser that I can find. I wish it was though, I am always so grateful when people comment on my posts and would love to be able to thank them!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Ditto Skylar and Zooeysmom!!!!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Ditto Skylar and Zooeysmom!!!!
More ditto here. I wouldn't want to go all Facebooky and have to choose between like and love and laughing and whatever else is offered, but I do wish there was a way to fine tune Thanks a bit. I thought I saw emoji's once after someone used Thanks, but I must have been dreaming.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
More ditto here. I wouldn't want to go all Facebooky and have to choose between like and love and laughing and whatever else is offered, but I do wish there was a way to fine tune Thanks a bit. I thought I saw emoji's once after someone used Thanks, but I must have been dreaming.
The emojis are here and lots of choices. But they never have the one I want and they are frustrating to scroll through.

When you first make a reply there’s a small selection of emojis on the right and in tiny font you can clip on the word “more” to see the full selection. :ahhhhh::angel::angel2:

·
Super Moderator
91 Posts
The thanks button isn’t available on the mobile interface - maybe it is on the app, but not the mobile web browser that I can find. I wish it was though, I am always so grateful when people comment on my posts and would love to be able to thank them!
I believe the enhanced mobile view doesn't have that option since it doesn't have the vBulletin plugins which the "thanks" button is apart of.
If you switch it to the desktop view, you should be able to see the thanks function.

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts