Poodle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
That's always my go to. I hope you like that new brush. Fluffy poodle in 5, 4, 3, 2... OMG, I had no idea this brush would be that awesome!

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Germans make some good stuff. Looks over at Dewy 🤨 or was it the French?🐩😁 Those magical packages keep coming I got one too. It really blows my mind my credit card statement was tucked in right behind it. I'll tell you them debt collectors you could hide in your basement... They would know where you're at before the day's out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Germans make some good stuff. Looks over at Dewy 🤨 or was it the French?🐩😁 Those magical packages keep coming I got one too. It really blows my mind my credit card statement was tucked in right behind it. I'll tell you them debt collectors you could hide in your basement... They would know where you're at before the day's out.
I also broke down and forked out $100 for the arm to hold the hose on my Flying Pig so I can brush and dry at the same time. 😆

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’d love to see a pic of your setup with the dryer and arm once you get it. That sounds like a worthy investment to shorten the brush/wash/dry/brush procedure.
I’ll have to let you guys know if it’s worth it in a few weeks when I groom next.

·
Registered
Phoebe Duck spoo, Frannie Jane pitt mix
522 Posts
I also broke down and forked out $100 for the arm to hold the hose on my Flying Pig so I can brush and dry at the same time. 😆
This... I could not get away with. Brushes, blades, combs, scissors, yes. The arm to hold the hose... No. He would hand me a roll of duct tape to use instead. 😂

1 - 18 of 18 Posts