Poodle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
cbrand, I was just in the middle of writing a hand-out sheet for all the clients who ask me how I get rid of tear stains. None of my dogs EVER had stains till I got this little toy cream poodle a year ago. He came with stains at 8 weeks. So of course he got on board the same diet as everyone, went thru teething, vaccinations, neutering and was still staining. I shaved it every 3rd day but it was always WET. I client of my with a horribly stained but beautiful maltese pup put her dog on Angel Eyes and from one groom to the next (6 weeks apart) the face was totally white and not wet and not smelly.

I am now convinced that the ingredient in Angel Eyes (Tylosan as Tartate) is a tiny miracle. I can't tell you how much it infurated me to NEVER be able to clear it up until I broke down and bought this product. I said I would NEVER buy it....because it is a small amount of antibiotic every day. I am following the label directions....I am probably in my 2nd month of using it and I am thrilled to kiss his little face and not smell anything or feel a wet mess on my lips. I really think it was hereditary with him, although his father has a nice clean face, must be his mother. He also seems to have a round eye, not almond shaped.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.