Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice on how much kibble Jasper should be eating. I put down 1/2 cup and he never eats it all. He's 2 years old, 10 pounds and like most Tpoo's active! Any thought on how much your Tpoo's eat would be great!!

alycia :frog:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I need some advice on how much kibble Jasper should be eating. I put down 1/2 cup and he never eats it all. He's 2 years old, 10 pounds and like most Tpoo's active! Any thought on how much your Tpoo's eat would be great!!

alycia :frog:
Ponki is also 10 lbs and super active. When I had her on kibble she at a 1/2 cup twice a day... and that was the most she'll ever eat. She often skipped meals, especially if she had treats during the day.
Now that I have her on raw she eats even less. So it sounds like Jasper is eating enough... you might want to look into giving him some vitamins just so you know he gets in everything his little body needs. I know Ponki had issues where she would just collapse because her blood sugar level was soo low - so I started giving her the Nutracal for adults once a day.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
We base the food need on what the container says, and then adjust accordingly to his poop. If we feed to much he has light colored diarrhea... and well too little and he lets us know by scrounging anything, into the trash, begging, etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts