Here's Beau's list so far. He wants to know if his fellow poodles have discovered even better ways to get into trouble.
- Grab any shoe within reach and run off with it to a quiet corner for a good chew. (Flip-flops are preferred, but any shoe-shaped-object will do in a pinch.)
- Pull all towels off towel bars, drag to another room, chew vigorously. (Always play tug-o-war when caught.)
- Snatch Kleenex out of trash can, shred thoroughly.
- Unroll as much toilet paper off the roll as possible, then tear it up and eat as much as possible before being discovered.
- Pounce on Ugg boots and pretend to be a fierce predator savaging a furry prey animal. Drag one boot out into yard and leave on lawn to be discovered the next day - after the sprinklers have run.
- Annoy daddy by grabbing socks, nibbling shoelaces, and pulling shirts off hangers when he's trying to get dressed. (Don't forget to stand outside walk-in closet and cry when he escorts you out and shuts the door in your face.)