Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
We have the four. It's about two more than we can afford, and we didn't go looking for TheGrey or Perry, but they're here and we love them :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
They are just there to graze.
We have thirty acres, so kinda need something on them lol
We had horses (and plan to get more, weren't ours), but the owner was a crazy lady that let her horse suffer terribly, leaving us to care for a half dead horse riddled with cancer.

Anyway lol

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no! Well do you ever shear them? I've seen people do that on TV and thought how interesting but hard work that must be.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 10 standard poodles, from almost 2 to 13 years old.
Way too many for this house, prolly should sell the husband.
Carole
:lol: I've thought of that before but I don't think I'd get much out of him. Totally kidding my husband's awesome. Without him I couldn't be an obsessed dog owner.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol Jak, did I ever tell you I know one of those crazy ladies with the horses? She's only just moved her (standardbred) horse from her lil backyard in the middle of town.... LMAO! Annnyway

I have two dogs; a fox terrier X (my first dog) and Paris. + 2 cats, 5 rats & a miniature horse.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
lol Jak, did I ever tell you I know one of those crazy ladies with the horses? She's only just moved her (standardbred) horse from her lil backyard in the middle of town.... LMAO! Annnyway

I have two dogs; a fox terrier X (my first dog) and Paris. + 2 cats, 5 rats & a miniature horse.
No you didn't lol

The one we had was just a horrible manipulator that just took advantage of what she had. She had intent to look after the horses, but she had too many and was to lazy to do so. I think she has sold them all now anyway, which is good

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh no! Well do you ever shear them? I've seen people do that on TV and thought how interesting but hard work that must be.
We've only had them for a couple of months now (1-2), we have crutching shears and have crutched them, and we know a shearer who will come and shear them soon. 3 of them a white ewes, 2 of which have lambs. One of those lambs has the markings of a Dobermann, quite cute, the other lamb is just white. Plus three other lambs, totally different, 2 white and 1 brown.
The Dobermann lamb is a ram lamb and the the rest are ewes

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
nope, hasn't sold them.... sold some though cos there's no grazing anywhere! The lady I know had her horse on your place with her friend who owned the others... lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
haha very funny

:)Sell the husband! I like that!
bY THE WAY, we adopted a dog 2.5 months ago, a black standard, he is now 8 months old and his first owner was from Stafford, we're his 3rd owners and I LOVE HIM!!!!!
But I live in Richmond, small world.

We have 2 dogs Marley, a almost 5 year old Standard Dachshund and Kona, our 8 month old Standard Poodle.

·
Registered
372 Posts
A 5 and almost 4 year old Miniature Schnauzers, 1 year old Toy Poodle, 11.5 month old Miniature Poodle, and 2 cats.

I want a Spoo!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts