Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to just randomly start posting XD
so I thought I'd make a new thread...cause I'm that self centered ^_^

I just wanted to say that I've missed everyone so much!!
and that I'll be a much better more active member now because my semester has slowed down a bit and its almost over in June D: ((until July when I start my internship v.v; ))
and I'll be transferring schools for the fall semester exciting stuff

SO how has everyone been!? I wanna know everything!!

((congratulations PLUM!!! :D all moderatory and stuff! :D ))

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Wow I've been wondering where the heck you wandered off to.:) Good to see you back. How is Elphie?

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
WELCOME BACK!!! And thanks for the congrats!! I've been having fun keeping the spammers at bay! :)

Any new pictures of your princess?? As much as we've missed YOU, we've missed watching her grow up! :lol:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ephie is doing really well she is in her 5th week of obedience training ((thanks to my mom for taking her...the classes are scheduled 15minutes before my Bio class every week... >.< so I'm not able to take her))
and shes doing WONDERFUL
albeit she does still torment my one cousin insistently

Shes starting to be less mad at me for neglecting her the past couple of months >.<

I'll definitely take some photos of her tonight or tomorrow morning :D and post them right away!!

shes been telling me to post and to stop being a lurker for weeks now! XD

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
They should incorporate keyboarding classes with the obedience classes - then Elphie could talk to us herself and skip the middleman! :lol: Just kidding, Keith! I wanna hear how YOU'VE been too!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol she'd probably enjoy that
I feel super bad that I can't be at the training with her and learning with her
but I think my mom has been like giving me a really good play by play after each training :]

and I've been REALLY good I'm so excited to be getting a small break from school my one class has been shortened to an hour and the other only 30 minutes
so I'm only gone 5.5 hours instead of 7 hours a day :D ((not including the hour drive to campus XD ))

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
KEITH!!!!! I have missed you SOOOOOOO much!!!! Glad to see you back. And glad you are getting a bit of a break!! Woo-hoo!! Jak took up the reins as resident bright, male hero while you were gone, so good to have two of you again!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ah - look who is back :beauty: !!!!??

So nice to hear from you ; ))) !!! Hope you got hold of the "pesky niece" LOL

Me - "still kicking" LMAO - but still "spooless" :doh:

Hope to see some new picks :coffol: !!!!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so excited to be back posting xD
I've been lurking most of the posts though just haven't felt like I have enough time to dedicate to post lol

but my friend and I are about to give Elphie her bi-weekly bath so I'll take some photos on our walk tomorrow :D and I'll post them as soon as we get back

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohh, hey! I too have thought of you during your absence!! Paris is far too hairy right now that it's driving me nuts, but she's gotta have 6 weeks of growth on her face etc for a grooming workshop, so i have to suck it up! Ugh! Can't wait to see new pics of Elphie though!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hi Keith, hi Elphie!! :)

Glad to see you back, we've missed you guys!!

Things have really been moving along, thankfully the end of the school year is nearing its end and I can have way more time to spend out with my baby! He's been neglected lately lol. He doesn't get daily walks anymore, doesn't get to go out places much... sigh, only on weekends and Mondays if the weather permits it, because of school and work. Lame!! Poor baby is not getting nearly enough exercise/attention... He gets positively spoiled on the weekends though, but still... Can't WAIT for summer!! :) I'm gonna teach him how to swim LOL! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts