Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since Ry was a puppy he likes to curl up to sleep alot. He is about 50/50 with curling up or regular laying down. I think its so cute how he rests his head on his upturned paw!

·
Registered
176 Posts
With her eyes closed. HeHe!

My spoo puppy sleeps curled up, on her back, and even stretches out her legs all the way behind her. A couple of times I have seen her sleeping on the side and she looks like she is running in her sleep. So cute! I haven't noticed any favorite position yet, but I have only had her a few days.

Kim

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Paris lays flat on her side or curled up mostly, but sometimes she twists in strange positions too, ie if she is laying 'upright' more (rather than flat on her side) with her hip tilted to the right, her shoulders are invariably twisted to the left and her nose smooshed into the floor... ?? I have yet to get a photo of silly poses cos she's such a camera hog she wakes up for it. lol!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Kiara sleeps on her back I would say 80% of the time, the rest she is on her side stretched out. Everyone thinks it is so funny how she sleeps on her back..

·
Registered
681 Posts
Mia sleeps on her back too. Everyone makes fun of her because she sleeps with her legs wide open, displaying her women parts to the world!! Its quiet a sight! But she also curls her head back to touch the side of her chest. I think I need to get a picture of it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love some of the positions everyones dogs sleep in. I was giggling like mad looking at the different pictures. Spoospirit, I must say though that your pictures of Taffy are beautiful because of that coat!!! It just glimmers in the photo!! I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Reminds me of the sheen of an Akhal Teke horse.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
On his back with no class :D

Usually he curls his front feet up on his chest, but I don't have a pic of it.
As a puppy, the second week we had him, and two months ago, he still sleeps exactly the same way. Second picture is the look I come home to every day after school lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
All my girls lay either on their sides or curled in a ball. I NEVER see their bellies when they sleep....unlike my boys who like to air stuff out. They are always flat on their backs . The boys will also use a pillow for their heads and the girls never use a blanket, pillow or anything. The boys prefer snuggling on the big bed with me and the girls are quite happy on the floor. Thats the way THEY decided to sleep. I don't care who's on the bed cause once I'm asleep, I don't know anything....sleeping pills knock me out.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Either on his side, or kind of froggy style on the tile if he's warm. He'll occasionally curl up on my lap, or next to me on the couch, but if he's in for a long haul of sleeping it's on the floor.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Our Greyhound used to sleep on his back with his legs up (dead cockroach style),his tongue hanging out and his eyes open. It was an acquired taste.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
On his back with no class :D

Usually he curls his front feet up on his chest, but I don't have a pic of it.
As a puppy, the second week we had him, and two months ago, he still sleeps exactly the same way. Second picture is the look I come home to every day after school lol
Millie does the EXACT same thing as your 2nd picture!!!!!

These are pictures of her when she was only about 3 months old.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Murphy is always on his back letting it all hang out! When he sleeps in his crate he tunnels under his bed, guess the hard crate floor is more comfy than the bed? Either way, he looks so cute when he is having his puppy dreams, and the little woofs and running paws are adorable!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts