Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,062 Posts
Mine is tenative... but I have wanted it to be FrostFire for awhile.
the horse I learned to ride on was named frosty, and was sorta bi-polar, so I called him Frost-fire (sometimes he was calm, sometimes he was nuts)

there are a couple other frostfire kennels out there, but I dont think Frostfire Standards is taken.
Ill have to come up with something else for the Borzoi, because frostfire borzoi is a pretty well known kennel
I love the frostfire! LOVE THE NAME !

· Registered
2,062 Posts
Desert Reef... I've had people contact me asking what in the world?! They think of ocean reefs... but the desert has them too.
Our area is beautiful... huge red rocks, some call us 'the second Sedona'.

When we first moved to Southern Utah we were concentrating on finding a home in an area called Silver Reef, as it had land/space that we were used to. It just never worked out... but I went ahead and registered my keeper pup with that name before realizing we were not going to live there afterall. That was a bummer, but I'm really happy with the home we found in town so won't complain.

Pretty dull... lol!
Hot in the least ! We are truly blessed to live in the part of the world !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.