Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,690 Posts
71 degrees sounds like heaven to me! We are in the mid-nineties, but enjoying a visit with our grandson and his parents. He added “Goodnight, Bucky” to his bedtime farewells.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Happy Labor Day Weekend! Your baby is beautiful.
We took Willow and Amor (her Maltese brother) to the Iroquois Indian Festival. We've been working on socializing her (she's shy and doesn't really like car rides), and thought this might be a good event for this. She did wonderfully and had a marvelous time, being as relaxed as she has ever been for the long car ride home. She was great with kids who came up and asked to pet her. Willow has her CGC and CGCA (Community Dog) titles, will test on Tuesday for her Urban Dog title, and is halfway through Therapy Dog training, so this was great reinforcement/practice of everything she has been learning. It was great to have such fabulous weather this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look how silvered out Teddy is now :). He has grown up into such an elegant young man - as we knew he would!

Thank you so, so much! His coat is so long, and I haven’t bathed him since last Tuesday. He’s is the best boy ever. He’s love everyone- never met a stranger. I’m going to get him clipped next week - time to get his big boy continental cut I think. I’ll post another picture after !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy Labor Day Weekend! Your baby is beautiful.
We took Willow and Amor (her Maltese brother) to the Iroquois Indian Festival. We've been working on socializing her (she's shy and doesn't really like car rides), and thought this might be a good event for this. She did wonderfully and had a marvelous time, being as relaxed as she has ever been for the long car ride home. She was great with kids who came up and asked to pet her. Willow has her CGC and CGCA (Community Dog) titles, will test on Tuesday for her Urban Dog title, and is halfway through Therapy Dog training, so this was great reinforcement/practice of everything she has been learning. It was great to have such fabulous weather this weekend.

Teddy is a city dog, so we never spent much time in the car till this summer. He scared me the first time. His excessive drooling made me think he was having a heart attAck or something ! Scared me to death before I called a friend and figured it was car sickness. Over time he’s getting better, but still get sick from time to time. Work in progress.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Handsome boy he is!

Reactions: Cliff

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I still miss those jersey shore days! I always enjoyed going to the beach. What a beautiful boy Teddy is! and look at all that hair, just can imagine sinking fingers into it. Big cotton ball.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts