Poodle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you so much for posting your method! So lucky both of you are away from this problem now.
I've struggled with my Spoo peeing on himself for over 2 months now, I tried your method for over a week now. Unfortunately, he stops peeing immediately when I touch his leg... Also he marks everywhere so he doesn't finish with one long pee. Once we reach the dog park and I let him go off-leash, he runs far far away from me and starts peeing (far enough to prevent me interrupting his business, I think he hates this)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to share this. I know it's an older thread but I tuck away info like this to share with people who contact me with issues like this. I remember an owner when I was a kid who had an afghan hound who had a terrible time with peeing on his legs. Now I have a suggestion to offer thanks to this thread. Yay for thinking outside the box! And double yay for Jarl for figuring it out & using your guidance to do better!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was still chuckling your thread title, while eagerly reading your post to find out what your magic method was! My spoo Ben has had the same problems since he started lifting his leg a year ago. My neighbor has a 10 year old (also white) male spoo who STILL pees on his legs, so I thought it was just something to live with. I definitely will give this a try, but I imagine Ben whipping his head around at me and stopping the stream as if I’ve scared it away...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was still chuckling your thread title, while eagerly reading your post to find out what your magic method was! My spoo Ben has had the same problems since he started lifting his leg a year ago. My neighbor has a 10 year old (also white) male spoo who STILL pees on his legs, so I thought it was just something to live with. I definitely will give this a try, but I imagine Ben whipping his head around at me and stopping the stream as if I’ve scared it away...
mine stops peeing every time I tried to guide him... uhhh

21 - 24 of 24 Posts