except for nibblies on the floor here we are with cousins Lucy and Max
IMG_2277 (1333x2000).jpg

IMG_2279 (2000x1333).jpg

IMG_2278 (2000x1333).jpg

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Flower, Pia & Beatice,
I think maybe you are going to the wrong parties! I LOVE human parties! The parties I go to have lots of humans that love to hold me and rub my tummy, and lots of other dogs to play with, and lots of those little size humans that drop yummy stuff EVERYWHERE!!!
You need to come with me to my parties!!!!

Love,
Your Friend
MOLLY

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
We love parties too! Lots of cuddles and lots of scrummy stuff. But they should finish earlier - round here they go on for hours and hours after our bedtme, and we get too sleepy to go on playing...

Poppy

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
We love parties too! Lots of cuddles and lots of scrummy stuff. But they should finish earlier - round here they go on for hours and hours after our bedtme, and we get too sleepy to go on playing...

Poppy
Flower, Pia & Beatice,

CC dog party.jpg Dod Xmas party 7 digs0001.jpg

Oh we love all kinds of parties, and Molly was right, those humans drop food all over the place. Cayenne is like a vacuum cleaner, she get most all before Sage and I (Bella) can get to it. Sage is getting pretty good, but if it is on the floor I Cayenne thinks she owns it.

If you all stand back and look at the humans sooner or later one will ask, can I give her a bit, it works.
Bella

·
Registered
906 Posts
Dear Flower, Princess Beatrice and Miss Pia Maria

Our Mommy invites people over to admire us. They sit in a circle and we rotate from one person to another. They have to take turns petting us. We try to make sure everyone gets the same amount of time. Every so often one of us sits in the middle so that they can discuss us and compliment us.

When they are sitting in the circle they are all sipping at drinks that we are not allowed to sniff. They don't smell like water so we are not really interested.

Then the humans get hungry and go to the dining room to eat. Our Momma is mean and tells them not to give us food but if we sit under the table we usually get something.

After we rest under the table for a while, and when the food drops stop, we rotate around the table some more.

It's fun. You can come to one of our parties.

Your friends Jupiter and Pericles

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Oh yes, the tiny humans are the BEST. They drop food everywhere and they'll throw the ball aaaaanytime you ask.

Grown-up parties are boring though. My human is always putting me on a leash and stopping me from jumping up to lick all the guests' ears, and then it's like, what's the point?

- Archie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts