Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom's 9 mo old Siamese kitten Linda is a kleptomaniac. She likes money and credit cards in particular - I guess because money is extra dirty tasting. Imagine my horror when, as I am settling into bed, she brings me a twenty dollar bill and the credit card of the electrician who is installing our generator so she can play fetch. I guess he left out his wallet at some point today to order lunch and sticky fingers got it. She is forever stealing money from unsuspecting visitors, and now tomorrow I have to explain to my plumber (whose name is Michael Jackson lol), that the CAT stole his credit card.

Such are the travails of pet ownership, I suppose.:doh:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
You should ask your plumber if he'd accept a credit card in payment for his work... And then hand him his own card! :lol: Poor kitty... she's just havin' fun!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Sounds like the kitty could have a career on Wall Street, he certainly knows how to run off with other people's money!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You should ask your plumber if he'd accept a credit card in payment for his work... And then hand him his own card! :lol: Poor kitty... she's just havin' fun!
I think this is a great idea! It is just like something I would have done followed by an apology, of course.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
OMGosh, that is absolutely tooooo funny!!!! Not for you to have to explain to your plumber though! Geesh, you could really make out good with that cat....LMAO!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I literally laughed out loud at this! How funny!

I wonder what larger things Linda will start to steal when she is bigger? Maybe entire wallets... lol.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha cat burglar! She really is a little devil (I love it of course). Thankfully the guy was very understanding and more than a little relieved that he didn't have to cancel his credit card. I'm hoping to take this natural inclination and train her as a sort of truffle pig for dolar bills!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts