Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished Holly's groom and when I let her outside, it was like a gaggle of Spoos!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my gosh, they are beautiful!!!! Im a sucker for the brindles. Beautiful cuts.
Thanks so much!! I am a sucker for the brindles too. My first Whippet was honey and white with no brindle, so when I met Iris, I was not even sure I liked it. Now I love it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh how cute! They both look fabulous!!! Hey i was thinking do you even have issues with Thinker wanting to breed to Holly when she's in season?

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh how cute! They both look fabulous!!! Hey i was thinking do you even have issues with Thinker wanting to breed to Holly when she's in season?
OMG!!! YES, YES and YES! It is a nightmare here when the girls are in heat. Thankfully I live with someone who is as conscientious as I am and we have a very strict a good routine, so noo near misses. He may act old on the grooming table, but after ovder thirty five litters and a couple of semen collections, there is not a feeble bone in his body when the time is right. Thankfully, the girls seem to bring each other in, so it is about four weeks of absolute misery. When he isn't making every effort to become a father again, he is barking and howling, just in case we forgot he was here, willing to do the deed.He would have been neutered when he first moved in here, but his teeth are a mess, and they have created a pretty bad heart murmur.. The vets will not knock him out, so it is a catch 22!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holly and Thinker both look awesome! Its getting to be that time here, where I threaten to shave everyone with a 7f

LOL
Thank you!! Holly is done with a #5 and Thinker is done with a 7. If I try a 5 on him it bites into his skin. The weirdest thing I have ever seen. So an 7 it is. Yes, it is so nice to see them both done and looking nice. Their coat is so beautiful when they have had a full groom. I wish I was more ambitious and I could keep them looking awesome all the time.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are all admiring each other with how great they look in their new do's! What a great gaggle of poodles you have! I am jealous!
Thanks a bunch! Don't be jealous. A lot of work comes with having three Spoos!! Thank heavwens the Whippets need so little in the way of grooming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts