Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well they would have to be beer flavoured. Brown bottle shaped. Humm we could be on to something. Problem is we don't want the dogs to learn to talk back we want the husbands to learn to shut up and sit pretty.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I love that pic. The little one looks like a midget sitting next to a giant!! LOL!

Treats don't always work with my dogs; never mind my husband!!:rolffleyes:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh my gosh, look how tiny that baby looks!!! Thats got to be about the cutest thing I've seen in a while!!

Training treats don't work on my hubby, neither do hotdogs, ice cream, or candy... ??? I have *ahem* a couple of other assets that DO work though.... if he's paying attention that is. LoL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, too funny! When my hubs saw this post, he said "Wait I minute, I am the one giving them the treats in the picture!" lol I don't really have him trained, but the dogs sure do. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
The funniest thing is that the little one (Charlie) thinks he's the boss...
Hahahaha it's always the little ones isn't it?? LoL. My little dogs rule our household, nobody dares question the wonder puppy!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hehehehe.....Charlie sure does have a big Shadow for such a little guy. What an adorable picture. They are both so totally focused. The only thing in the world is TREAT! It looks like they live the good life!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The treat that works the best for kids and husbands is Love and Affection:tea::tea: administered daily..on an as needed basis!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts