Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jester's mom and I took our five poodles out today for a day of fun. we walked half way around a pond called Bog Pond due to the floating bogs in it. It was heavily overcast and even started to sprinkle but the stopped. The dogs had the time of their lives. I didn't think they would ever run out of energy. Here are some pics from out outing.

Before we got there....too pretty to pass up!

Jester testing the water

It's a bird, it's a plane....No, I't's super Dog!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What is that thing making all that racket in the water?

Push her in Angel. No, Billy, you push her.

I think she's going for it....

One very angry Canada Goose!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One very muddy little Taffy LOL

I got it! I got it! Oh, no! Not the fire pit....

Grace jumping for her treat

Play time, yeah!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha, ha! Billy fell in!

Jesters mom (a.k.a. Dianne) with Taffy

What's the secret password?

Jester's ambush

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Fantastic , thatt looks like so much fun! Loved the photo of the horse, you were right, to pretty to pass up :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Those are great shots!

The horse is so very pretty too.

When I took Star on a wlderness trail.....I realized her long puppy coat was a bad thing to have to do it.

I couldn't check for ticks well after and little meadow grass sticky seeds covered her and took a week to get out!

Yikes!

How do you check and clean your dogs after?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
what absolutely great pictures! I love the titles!!!! I can't figure out how to do that yet! lol the dogs had such a great time - I need a place like that to take ours! what fun! I can't wait to show my daughter!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love motion and play pictures, they look like they had a blast and it looks like a bath is in their near future!

I love photographing the dogs getting muddy, but I hate the chore after.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The horse is so very pretty too.

When I took Star on a wlderness trail.....I realized her long puppy coat was a bad thing to have to do it.

I couldn't check for ticks well after and little meadow grass sticky seeds covered her and took a week to get out!

Yikes!

How do you check and clean your dogs after?

This is the first time we have taken them out like this. Bathe them, then when you brush them, do it in small sections so that you can see down to the skin. This is hard on the dark dogs like we have but in handling them in the grooming process you have your fingers on their skin and if you didn't see one, you should be able to feel a small bump that shouldn't be there.

Aren't they wonderful....the velcro dogs. It's amazing what sticks to them. LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what absolutely great pictures! I love the titles!!!! I can't figure out how to do that yet! lol the dogs had such a great time - I need a place like that to take ours! what fun! I can't wait to show my daughter!

hey Pamela...what is it you can't figure out how to do? post pics or come up with titles?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love motion and play pictures, they look like they had a blast and it looks like a bath is in their near future!

I love photographing the dogs getting muddy, but I hate the chore after.

I hear you, Aidan!!! While walking back to the car I started having nightmares about the grooming that was going to be needed. But, heck, they are dogs and our friends first so we put up with it. They are so versatile. They can run through the mud with you and then they can go into the show ring as total beauties!!

You know, I got tired just watching them run non-stop! They are so quiet in the house that it is always a little eye-popping to see them transform into these crazy, wild animals when they get the chance to get out and run, jump, play, and just be a regular dog! It's the only time that they forget that mommy exists! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts