Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got hiking footage I like! I love how it turned out. I wanted to try doing a dog point of view video while hiking. The video's a bit long because I just couldn't bring myself to cut any of it. But some people like long videos. Of course I need to share with you guys! And you can watch all 20 minutes if you really like :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh my goodness, Misha’s little growl with his stick is so adorable! Every time I watch him it makes me rethink my decision to get a standard over a mini! 😂

What video equipment did you use to shoot this? Looks like you were using some sort of gimbal or stabilization program? It looks really great!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my goodness, Misha’s little growl with his stick is so adorable! Every time I watch him it makes me rethink my decision to get a standard over a mini! 😂

What video equipment did you use to shoot this? Looks like you were using some sort of gimbal or stabilization program? It looks really great!
Haha all sizes are good and all have pros and cons! A ridgeback tripped over him today... that wouldn't have happened if he was a spoo!

and Yep! It's a feiyutech Vimble 2S. Thank you! It took me several tries to get footage I was happy with but I love how the gimbal works. It's got an extension stick so I can put it right down where the dog is.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looove it! Gorgeous trail and I was so excited to see Misha with a stick and hear that cute little growl you've talked about here.

If I watch many more of your videos I'm going to HAVE to get a mini.
Haha yes you should hear it when he tries to growl furiously with an apple in his mouth! The sound distortion is great. I can keep posting more videos if you need more persuasion ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts