Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Shannahan Trail, Boulder, CO

Remembered why I LOVE Colorado: Crisp weather, blue skies and trail head within 10 minutes of my house.

I think Delilah's head looks ugly in these, but she certainly made an impression with the other hikers. The "stand-for-exam" training sure pays off at picture time, but hummmm...... where's our tail? :eek:hwell:

My husband kiddingly said that we could just photo shop the tail in. He laughed himself silly when I told him that people actually do that!

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wow. I want my girl to look like that! That third shot could seriously be in a magazine except for the hair wraps,but hey you could photoshop those out:)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just breath taking!!! The dog not the view :) Although the view is nice too....colorado is gorgeous in its own way.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow I love those first two pictures, she looks beautiful. :)
Ahh I absolutely love Colorado. It looks so pretty where you are, and the weather there is so fantastic.

·
Registered
875 Posts
One day Id like to have a brown, it was what I wanted from the beginning, but its hard to find one that isnt going to turn out cafe, at least it was at first.

She is stunning, as is the scenery, My brother in law lives in CO and can see pike's peak from his patio.

I wish we lived close by the mountains, but alas, we are flatlanders LOL

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
She is a lovely dog!
One of the nicest browns I have seen in awhile.

That rock picture is absolutely stunning, you should be very proud of your girl :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She stood pretty in her poses! I like the picture with her on the rock. Almost seems like you could put a nice statement with it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Gorgeous dog! Gorgeous scenery! Great shots!!! Looks like you live in a lovely area. :)

How old is Delilah? I assume you are showing or going to show her?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts