Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a couple of dog beds last week. The dogs have been loving them.......when they can get one!!! :rofl: Seems kitties have discovered how comfy doggie beds are.

What?! Is there something wrong here?!
Sassypants and Isis take over the dog bed.

Yeah, it's a dog's life! LOL

What? Did you say there is a nice dog bed in the other room?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Too cute!! Our cats prefer the back of chairs and the otoman to "sleeping on the floor" which would be beneith them. Riley wont push them off in the odd chance they are on it though. Cute pics! Your cats are beautiful! I have a longhaired tortie and a shorthaired tabby.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Thanks, Olie and Spoospirit! Sometimes they do things that just make my heart melt. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to grab the camera without waking them up! :)

Did Coco mind Olie hijacking her/his crate?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Olie and Spoospirit! Sometimes they do things that just make my heart melt. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to grab the camera without waking them up! :)

THAT'S THAT HARDEST PART OF ALL! Getting the camera and catching the moment without disturbing them and ruining the moment!! I had to sneak out of the room and back in and then quietly squat down to take the shot while holding my breath the whole time that no one would get up and walk away.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts

No not at all. He will still sqeeze himself in there - for some reason during naps they will go in each others beds and lay down,,,,,,we leave the door open so I guess thats a good thing.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
LOL, the dogs have to fight for a bed here too. The cats love the dog beds, even if they don't fit.

That is so adorable! It reminds me of a cat I used to have called Murphy who would took over a smaller cat bed I bought for my female cat. His big butt wouldn't fit in it and he was half lying on the floor! He looked so pathetic, like a kid wearing hand-me-downs that don't fit. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts